Work as a Graphic Designer
We are looking for a creative Part-Time Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including social media creatives, websites, corporate identity, etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and client servicing team.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use Illustrator and Photoshop
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Visualize ideas from given brief, copy and content.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience. Minimum 1-year professional experience required. Applicants must provide a link to their online portfolio (if available) when applying. Ideally, this should be a Behance, Dribble account or a Google Drive/Dropbox link.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies. Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop knowledge is a must.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Undergraduate students are preferred.
- Workdays: Saturday to Thursday (6 Days); Office Location: Uttara.
- Work Hour: 25 Hours a week, Job Type: Part-Time.
- Remuneration: 10,000 – 20,000. (Depending on your expertise)
- Probation Period: Negotiable
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 March, 2020 (Preference will be given to those who apply early).
Send your CV to email@example.com
Email subject should be: Part-Time Graphic Designer