We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide ideas to attract new clients, pitch potential clients, and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.nfl apparel nfl apparel best jordan 1 colorways nike air max 90s cheap football jerseys nike air max new sex toys and lingerie 49ers Jerseys fantasy football trophy custom nfl jerseys nfl team shop custom basketball best sex toy for men nba jersey sale nike air max 270 womens
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Maintaining secure client relations and prepare campaign proposals, calendar plans, and presentations.
- Moderate knowledge of MS Office and good presentation skills.
- Currently enrolled in a BBA degree in any reputed university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential clients.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Workdays: Saturday to Thursday (6 Days); Office Location: Uttara.
- Working hours: 25 hours/week. Category: Part-time
- 4 Month Probation Period (Negotiable). TA & DA during probation.
- Remuneration: 8,000 – 12,000
How to Apply
If you meet the qualification requirements, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you put the email subject as ‘Application for Business Development Executive.’
The application deadline is 11 December 2019.